What will I learn?
In Speak up! workshops, you will:
- explore discussion strategies for better fluency
- practise taking part in discussions and debates in small groups
- get some practical feedback from a tutor on your performance
In order to run this class, we need a minimum of 2 students. If we are unable to run the class, we will let you know.
What will I need in the lesson?
Before you the lesson, you will be asked to complete pre-reading activities. You must complete this work as this will be the basis for your discussion.
Is this lesson suitable for me and my level of study?
This workshop is suitable for you if:
- you want to improve your fluency when speaking
- you don’t get to practice your English speaking skills much because you are studying online
- you have to participate in seminar discussions, and you don’t feel confident
- you feel shy when speaking in English
We are currently running classes on the following dates:
9/11/20 @ 10:00am – 12:00pm
18/11/20 @ 2:00pm – 4:00pm
24/11/20 @ 12:00pm – 2:00pm
04/12/20 @ 10:00am – 12:00pm